Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις

Translate

kosmask reader ???

Αναζήτηση αυτού του ιστολογίου

Σελίδες

28 Οκτ 2013

Posts on google plus

Why am I finding these more confusing? My circles contain important people along with pages/web sites. Nothing that is written concerns me (the last thing I found interesting was a piece of C code). If only there was a safe way to convert my Facebook pages collections to Google circles. People I have in circles tend not to make their views public.

Gmail is still useful. Web mail at it's best. YouTube is great for sharing big videos (even more now that my upload speed is higher). Blogger , Google Translate are good too. I sometimes read the Google news too. I'm sure behind these tools are great software engineers.

On my current net book I use Firefox . On my old laptop (which is higher spec) I have a version of chrome. But in both I can't access Google play market or Amazon kindle market. Maybe I'm looking for something it does not exist. I currently I am not in the mood of spending more money on devices (although the machines that convert your television into android monitors seem enticing)

Nice circle limited on famous people or businesses I guess. Just a moment please to post the address on my blog (no public URL or any kind of blogspot address) seek me on google real time - this is getting like twitter more and more.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: